Estée Lauder Companies Inc. logo

Estée Lauder Companies Inc. (EL)

$121.55

Estée Lauder Companies Inc. (EL) Share Price Forecast
Currently 36 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Estée Lauder Companies Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 36 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Estée Lauder Companies Inc. (EL) have a share price target of $152.72. This median of share price forecast represents a 25.64% upside from the latest price of $121.55 as on 30.05.24.

Estée Lauder Companies Inc. (EL) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Estée Lauder Companies Inc. (EL) share price will touch around $152.72 in next 12-months.
Estée Lauder Companies Inc. (EL) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Estée Lauder Companies Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 30.05.24, the difference is -16.6%

Estée Lauder Companies Inc. (EL): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Estée Lauder Companies Inc. (EL) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 36 analysts tracking and researching Estée Lauder Companies Inc. (EL) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
12
10
10
Outperform
6
6
7
Hold
20
20
19
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Estée Lauder Companies Inc. (EL) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Estée Lauder Companies Inc. (EL) is $152.72, offered by 36 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Estée Lauder Companies Inc. (EL) has a maximum of 0.26 upside potential, based on 36 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 36 analysts tracking and researching Estée Lauder Companies Inc. (EL), 52.78% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 47.22% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Estée Lauder Companies Inc. (EL) is $121.55 as of 30/05/2024.

19 of total 36 analysts offering stock ratings for Estée Lauder Companies Inc. EL have recommended hold rating.