Upstart Holdings, Inc. logo

Upstart Holdings, Inc. (UPST)

$27.11

Upstart Holdings, Inc. (UPST) Share Price Forecast
Currently 20 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Upstart Holdings, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Upstart Holdings, Inc. (UPST) have a share price target of $18.9. This median of share price forecast represents a -30.28% downside from the latest price of $27.11 as on 13.07.24.

Upstart Holdings, Inc. (UPST) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Upstart Holdings, Inc. (UPST) share price will touch around $18.9 in next 12-months.
Upstart Holdings, Inc. (UPST) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Upstart Holdings, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 13.07.24, the difference is 21.16%

Upstart Holdings, Inc. (UPST): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Upstart Holdings, Inc. (UPST) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Upstart Holdings, Inc. (UPST) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
9
9
8
Underperform
5
5
5
Sell
7
6
7
Upstart Holdings, Inc. (UPST) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Upstart Holdings, Inc. (UPST) is $18.9, offered by 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Upstart Holdings, Inc. (UPST) has a maximum of -0.3 downside potential, based on 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Upstart Holdings, Inc. (UPST), 40% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 60% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Upstart Holdings, Inc. (UPST) is $27.11 as of 13/07/2024.

8 of total 20 analysts offering stock ratings for Upstart Holdings, Inc. UPST have recommended hold rating.