Transunion logo

Transunion (TRU)

$78.81

Transunion (TRU) Share Price Forecast
Currently 22 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Transunion on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Transunion (TRU) have a share price target of $89.31. This median of share price forecast represents a 13.32% upside from the latest price of $78.81 as on 18.05.24.

Transunion (TRU) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Transunion (TRU) share price will touch around $89.31 in next 12-months.
Transunion (TRU) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Transunion's share price and its median forecast price. As on 18.05.24, the difference is -16.46%

Transunion (TRU): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Transunion (TRU) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Transunion (TRU) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
12
12
12
Outperform
6
6
5
Hold
5
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
1
Transunion (TRU) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Transunion (TRU) is $89.31, offered by 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Transunion (TRU) has a maximum of 0.13 upside potential, based on 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Transunion (TRU), 77.27% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 22.73% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Transunion (TRU) is $78.81 as of 18/05/2024.

17 of total 22 analysts offering stock ratings for Transunion TRU have recommended buy rating.