Southwest Airlines Co. logo

Southwest Airlines Co. (LUV)

$27.06

Southwest Airlines Co. (LUV) Share Price Forecast
Currently 24 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Southwest Airlines Co. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Southwest Airlines Co. (LUV) have a share price target of $28.02. This median of share price forecast represents a 3.55% upside from the latest price of $27.06 as on 23.05.24.

Southwest Airlines Co. (LUV) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Southwest Airlines Co. (LUV) share price will touch around $28.02 in next 12-months.
Southwest Airlines Co. (LUV) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Southwest Airlines Co.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -8.39%

Southwest Airlines Co. (LUV): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Southwest Airlines Co. (LUV) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 24 analysts tracking and researching Southwest Airlines Co. (LUV) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
7
6
Outperform
2
1
1
Hold
14
14
15
Underperform
0
1
1
Sell
1
1
1
Southwest Airlines Co. (LUV) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Southwest Airlines Co. (LUV) is $28.02, offered by 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Southwest Airlines Co. (LUV) has a maximum of 0.04 upside potential, based on 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 24 analysts tracking and researching Southwest Airlines Co. (LUV), 62.5% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 37.5% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Southwest Airlines Co. (LUV) is $27.06 as of 23/05/2024.

15 of total 24 analysts offering stock ratings for Southwest Airlines Co. LUV have recommended hold rating.