Sm Energy Company logo

Sm Energy Company (SM)

$49.46

Sm Energy Company (SM) Share Price Forecast
Currently 21 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Sm Energy Company on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Sm Energy Company (SM) have a share price target of $59.31. This median of share price forecast represents a 19.92% upside from the latest price of $49.46 as on 21.05.24.

Sm Energy Company (SM) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Sm Energy Company (SM) share price will touch around $59.31 in next 12-months.
Sm Energy Company (SM) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Sm Energy Company's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -20.55%

Sm Energy Company (SM): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Sm Energy Company (SM) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Sm Energy Company (SM) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
10
10
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
8
7
7
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Sm Energy Company (SM) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Sm Energy Company (SM) is $59.31, offered by 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Sm Energy Company (SM) has a maximum of 0.2 upside potential, based on 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Sm Energy Company (SM), 66.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Sm Energy Company (SM) is $49.46 as of 21/05/2024.

14 of total 21 analysts offering stock ratings for Sm Energy Company SM have recommended buy rating.