Rivian Automotive, Inc. logo

Rivian Automotive, Inc. (RIVN)

$16.75

Rivian Automotive, Inc. (RIVN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 34 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Rivian Automotive, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 34 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Rivian Automotive, Inc. (RIVN) have a share price target of $18.33. This median of share price forecast represents a 9.43% upside from the latest price of $16.75 as on 22.07.24.

Rivian Automotive, Inc. (RIVN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Rivian Automotive, Inc. (RIVN) share price will touch around $18.33 in next 12-months.
Rivian Automotive, Inc. (RIVN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Rivian Automotive, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.07.24, the difference is -24.06%

Rivian Automotive, Inc. (RIVN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Rivian Automotive, Inc. (RIVN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 34 analysts tracking and researching Rivian Automotive, Inc. (RIVN) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
16
13
12
Outperform
7
8
8
Hold
10
10
12
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
3
2
Rivian Automotive, Inc. (RIVN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Rivian Automotive, Inc. (RIVN) is $18.33, offered by 34 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Rivian Automotive, Inc. (RIVN) has a maximum of 0.09 upside potential, based on 34 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 34 analysts tracking and researching Rivian Automotive, Inc. (RIVN), 58.82% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 41.18% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Rivian Automotive, Inc. (RIVN) is $16.75 as of 22/07/2024.

20 of total 34 analysts offering stock ratings for Rivian Automotive, Inc. RIVN have recommended buy rating.