Kirby Corporation logo

Kirby Corporation (KEX)

$116.11

Kirby Corporation (KEX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Kirby Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Kirby Corporation (KEX) have a share price target of $127.86. This median of share price forecast represents a 10.12% upside from the latest price of $116.11 as on 16.06.24.

Kirby Corporation (KEX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Kirby Corporation (KEX) share price will touch around $127.86 in next 12-months.
Kirby Corporation (KEX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Kirby Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 16.06.24, the difference is -15.4%

Kirby Corporation (KEX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Kirby Corporation (KEX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Kirby Corporation (KEX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
5
4
6
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Kirby Corporation (KEX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Kirby Corporation (KEX) is $127.86, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Kirby Corporation (KEX) has a maximum of 0.1 upside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Kirby Corporation (KEX), 90.91% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 9.09% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Kirby Corporation (KEX) is $116.11 as of 16/06/2024.

10 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Kirby Corporation KEX have recommended buy rating.