Harley-davidson, Inc. logo

Harley-davidson, Inc. (HOG)

$35.16

Harley-davidson, Inc. (HOG) Share Price Forecast
Currently 19 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Harley-davidson, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Harley-davidson, Inc. (HOG) have a share price target of $43.25. This median of share price forecast represents a 23.01% upside from the latest price of $35.16 as on 24.05.24.

Harley-davidson, Inc. (HOG) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Harley-davidson, Inc. (HOG) share price will touch around $43.25 in next 12-months.
Harley-davidson, Inc. (HOG) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Harley-davidson, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 24.05.24, the difference is -20.51%

Harley-davidson, Inc. (HOG): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Harley-davidson, Inc. (HOG) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Harley-davidson, Inc. (HOG) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
8
8
8
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Harley-davidson, Inc. (HOG) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Harley-davidson, Inc. (HOG) is $43.25, offered by 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Harley-davidson, Inc. (HOG) has a maximum of 0.23 upside potential, based on 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Harley-davidson, Inc. (HOG), 42.11% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 57.89% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Harley-davidson, Inc. (HOG) is $35.16 as of 24/05/2024.

8 of total 19 analysts offering stock ratings for Harley-davidson, Inc. HOG have recommended hold rating.