Fresenius Medical Care Ag logo

Fresenius Medical Care Ag (FMS)

$19.97

Fresenius Medical Care Ag (FMS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 28 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Fresenius Medical Care Ag on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Fresenius Medical Care Ag (FMS) have a share price target of $19.51. This median of share price forecast represents a -2.3% downside from the latest price of $19.97 as on 18.06.24.

Fresenius Medical Care Ag (FMS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Fresenius Medical Care Ag (FMS) share price will touch around $19.51 in next 12-months.
Fresenius Medical Care Ag (FMS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Fresenius Medical Care Ag's share price and its median forecast price. As on 18.06.24, the difference is 7.44%

Fresenius Medical Care Ag (FMS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Fresenius Medical Care Ag (FMS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Fresenius Medical Care Ag (FMS) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
3
3
Outperform
1
1
1
Hold
15
15
15
Underperform
3
3
3
Sell
6
6
6
Fresenius Medical Care Ag (FMS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Fresenius Medical Care Ag (FMS) is $19.51, offered by 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Fresenius Medical Care Ag (FMS) has a maximum of -0.02 downside potential, based on 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Fresenius Medical Care Ag (FMS), 53.57% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 46.43% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Fresenius Medical Care Ag (FMS) is $19.97 as of 18/06/2024.

15 of total 28 analysts offering stock ratings for Fresenius Medical Care Ag FMS have recommended hold rating.