Electronic Arts Inc. logo

Electronic Arts Inc. (EA)

$127.75

Electronic Arts Inc. (EA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 36 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Electronic Arts Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 36 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Electronic Arts Inc. (EA) have a share price target of $149.7. This median of share price forecast represents a 17.18% upside from the latest price of $127.75 as on 20.05.24.

Electronic Arts Inc. (EA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Electronic Arts Inc. (EA) share price will touch around $149.7 in next 12-months.
Electronic Arts Inc. (EA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Electronic Arts Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -14.38%

Electronic Arts Inc. (EA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Electronic Arts Inc. (EA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 36 analysts tracking and researching Electronic Arts Inc. (EA) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
14
12
12
Outperform
11
11
12
Hold
14
14
12
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Electronic Arts Inc. (EA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Electronic Arts Inc. (EA) is $149.7, offered by 36 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Electronic Arts Inc. (EA) has a maximum of 0.17 upside potential, based on 36 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 36 analysts tracking and researching Electronic Arts Inc. (EA), 66.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Electronic Arts Inc. (EA) is $127.75 as of 20/05/2024.

24 of total 36 analysts offering stock ratings for Electronic Arts Inc. EA have recommended buy rating.