Denali Therapeutics Inc logo

Denali Therapeutics Inc (DNLI)

$21.46

Denali Therapeutics Inc (DNLI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 23 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Denali Therapeutics Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Denali Therapeutics Inc (DNLI) have a share price target of $39.43. This median of share price forecast represents a 83.74% upside from the latest price of $21.46 as on 20.07.24.

Denali Therapeutics Inc (DNLI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Denali Therapeutics Inc (DNLI) share price will touch around $39.43 in next 12-months.
Denali Therapeutics Inc (DNLI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Denali Therapeutics Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.07.24, the difference is -44.18%

Denali Therapeutics Inc (DNLI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Denali Therapeutics Inc (DNLI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Denali Therapeutics Inc (DNLI) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
11
11
11
Outperform
9
9
9
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Denali Therapeutics Inc (DNLI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Denali Therapeutics Inc (DNLI) is $39.43, offered by 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Denali Therapeutics Inc (DNLI) has a maximum of 0.84 upside potential, based on 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Denali Therapeutics Inc (DNLI), 86.96% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 13.04% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Denali Therapeutics Inc (DNLI) is $21.46 as of 20/07/2024.

20 of total 23 analysts offering stock ratings for Denali Therapeutics Inc DNLI have recommended buy rating.