Cme Group Inc. logo

Cme Group Inc. (CME)

$213.14

Cme Group Inc. (CME) Share Price Forecast
Currently 22 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Cme Group Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Cme Group Inc. (CME) have a share price target of $227.54. This median of share price forecast represents a 6.76% upside from the latest price of $213.14 as on 21.05.24.

Cme Group Inc. (CME) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Cme Group Inc. (CME) share price will touch around $227.54 in next 12-months.
Cme Group Inc. (CME) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Cme Group Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -8.56%

Cme Group Inc. (CME): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Cme Group Inc. (CME) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Cme Group Inc. (CME) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
8
8
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
7
8
8
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
2
1
1
Cme Group Inc. (CME) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Cme Group Inc. (CME) is $227.54, offered by 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Cme Group Inc. (CME) has a maximum of 0.07 upside potential, based on 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Cme Group Inc. (CME), 59.09% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 40.91% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Cme Group Inc. (CME) is $213.14 as of 21/05/2024.

13 of total 22 analysts offering stock ratings for Cme Group Inc. CME have recommended buy rating.