Currently 33 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Citigroup Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 33 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Citigroup Inc. (C) have a share price target of $53.9. This median of share price forecast represents a 33.09% upside from the latest price of $40.5 as on 04.10.23.
Citigroup Inc. (C) Price vs Consensus Price Target
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Citigroup Inc. (C) share price will touch around $53.9 in next 12-months.
Citigroup Inc. (C) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Citigroup Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 04.10.23, the difference is -22.84%
Citigroup Inc. (C): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price
Difference in Percentage terms
Citigroup Inc. (C) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 33 analysts tracking and researching Citigroup Inc. (C) share have hold recommendation on an average.
Citigroup Inc. (C) Share Price Technical Analysis
50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price
200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price
The latest share price target for Citigroup Inc. (C) is $53.9, offered by 33 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.
Citigroup Inc. (C) has a maximum of 0.33 upside potential, based on 33 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.
Based on 33 analysts tracking and researching Citigroup Inc. (C), 48.48% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 51.52% have either buy or sell recommendations.
*Investment in securities market are subject to market risk, read all the related documents carefully before investing. Logos above are the property of their respective trademark owners and by displaying it INDmoney has no right, title or interest over it.
The connector service for US Stocks account is provided by Finzoomers Services Private Limited.
Please be informed that US Stocks are not Indian Exchange traded funds and Finzoomers Services Private Limited merely acts in the capacity of a facilitator of this product. All disputes with respect to the transaction facilitation services, would not have access to exchange investor redressal forum or arbitration mechanism in India. The securities quoted are for examples and not to be considered as an advice or recommendation.