Ciena Corporation logo

Ciena Corporation (CIEN)

$46.58

Ciena Corporation (CIEN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 23 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Ciena Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Ciena Corporation (CIEN) have a share price target of $56.18. This median of share price forecast represents a 20.61% upside from the latest price of $46.58 as on 21.06.24.

Ciena Corporation (CIEN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Ciena Corporation (CIEN) share price will touch around $56.18 in next 12-months.
Ciena Corporation (CIEN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Ciena Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.06.24, the difference is -19.6%

Ciena Corporation (CIEN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Ciena Corporation (CIEN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Ciena Corporation (CIEN) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
10
9
10
Outperform
7
7
7
Hold
5
5
5
Underperform
0
0
1
Sell
0
0
0
Ciena Corporation (CIEN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Ciena Corporation (CIEN) is $56.18, offered by 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Ciena Corporation (CIEN) has a maximum of 0.21 upside potential, based on 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Ciena Corporation (CIEN), 73.91% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 26.09% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Ciena Corporation (CIEN) is $46.58 as of 21/06/2024.

17 of total 23 analysts offering stock ratings for Ciena Corporation CIEN have recommended buy rating.