Bxp Inc logo

Bxp Inc (BXP)

$66.76

Bxp Inc (BXP) Share Price Forecast
Currently 26 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Bxp Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Bxp Inc (BXP) have a share price target of $68.41. This median of share price forecast represents a 2.47% upside from the latest price of $66.76 as on 21.07.24.

Bxp Inc (BXP) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Bxp Inc (BXP) share price will touch around $68.41 in next 12-months.
Bxp Inc (BXP) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Bxp Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.07.24, the difference is -11.28%

Bxp Inc (BXP): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Bxp Inc (BXP) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching Bxp Inc (BXP) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
7
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
15
15
15
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Bxp Inc (BXP) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Bxp Inc (BXP) is $68.41, offered by 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Bxp Inc (BXP) has a maximum of 0.02 upside potential, based on 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching Bxp Inc (BXP), 57.69% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 42.31% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Bxp Inc (BXP) is $66.76 as of 21/07/2024.

15 of total 26 analysts offering stock ratings for Bxp Inc BXP have recommended hold rating.