Airbnb logo

Airbnb (ABNB)

$147.19

Airbnb (ABNB) Share Price Forecast
Currently 46 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Airbnb on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 46 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Airbnb (ABNB) have a share price target of $141.79. This median of share price forecast represents a -3.67% downside from the latest price of $147.19 as on 18.05.24.

Airbnb (ABNB) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Airbnb (ABNB) share price will touch around $141.79 in next 12-months.
Airbnb (ABNB) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Airbnb's share price and its median forecast price. As on 18.05.24, the difference is 10.13%

Airbnb (ABNB): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Airbnb (ABNB) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 46 analysts tracking and researching Airbnb (ABNB) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
12
12
12
Outperform
8
8
8
Hold
22
20
21
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
4
4
4
Airbnb (ABNB) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Airbnb (ABNB) is $141.79, offered by 46 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Airbnb (ABNB) has a maximum of -0.04 downside potential, based on 46 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 46 analysts tracking and researching Airbnb (ABNB), 45.65% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 54.35% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Airbnb (ABNB) is $147.19 as of 18/05/2024.

21 of total 46 analysts offering stock ratings for Airbnb ABNB have recommended hold rating.