Accenture Plc logo

Accenture Plc (ACN)

$308

Accenture Plc (ACN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 28 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Accenture Plc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Accenture Plc (ACN) have a share price target of $383.36. This median of share price forecast represents a 24.47% upside from the latest price of $308 as on 18.05.24.

Accenture Plc (ACN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Accenture Plc (ACN) share price will touch around $383.36 in next 12-months.
Accenture Plc (ACN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Accenture Plc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 18.05.24, the difference is -22.09%

Accenture Plc (ACN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Accenture Plc (ACN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Accenture Plc (ACN) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
11
11
10
Outperform
8
8
8
Hold
11
10
10
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Accenture Plc (ACN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Accenture Plc (ACN) is $383.36, offered by 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Accenture Plc (ACN) has a maximum of 0.24 upside potential, based on 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Accenture Plc (ACN), 64.29% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 35.71% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Accenture Plc (ACN) is $308 as of 18/05/2024.

18 of total 28 analysts offering stock ratings for Accenture Plc ACN have recommended buy rating.