Saptarishi Agro Industries Ltd share price logo

Saptarishi Agro Industries Ltd Share Price (519238)

₹23.161.99%

bell
Get free price alerts. Set up your Free investment account to get Live Prices. >
Overview
Fundamentals
Q3 '23 Results
Technicals
News and Events

Overview of Saptarishi Agro Industries Ltd

Saptarishi Agro Industries Ltd share Performance

  • ₹23.16
    ₹23.17
    ₹23.16

    Day's Volatility:0.04%

    Upside

    0.04%

    downward going graph
  • ₹12.65
    ₹36.48
    ₹23.16
    downward going graph

    45.38%

    Downside

    52 Weeks Volatility:102.89%

    Upside

    57.51%

    downward going graph
1 Month Return-33.94 %
3 Month Return12.58 %
1 Year Return29.13 %
Previous Close₹23.63
Open₹23.17
Volume104.00
Market Cap₹80.39Cr

Saptarishi Agro Industries Ltd Company Information

Saptarishi Agro Industries is a 100% Export Oriented Unit (EOU) established in February 1992 thanks to a joint venture between R K Jajoo and K L Puri and Tamil Nadu Industrial Development Corporation TIDCO. The company produces canned white button mushrooms with a capacity of 3000 metric tonnes per annum (tpa) by utilising agricultural by-products. With its 100% buyback agreement and financial, technical and marketing collaborations with Dalcem Veciap Agro Industries from Holland, the company issued a public offering in 1993 to partially finance its project in Madurantakam, Tamil Nadu. Commencing commercial production in June of 1994, over 50% of its net worth was depleted by 1998 and it was brought under the purview of the Board for Industrial and Financial Reconstruction (BIFR). In 2003, the company entered into an Operating Agreement with M/s Calibre Rehabs Ltd for a period of 12 months after being required to pay 70% of the principal amount and waive all accrued interest, alongside the remaining 30% of principal, to effect a one-time settlement with ICICI in accordance with BIFR regulations.

Share Price: ₹23.16 per share as on 29 Feb, 2024 04:01 PM
Market Capitalisation: ₹80.39Cr as of today
Listing date: 01 Jan, 0001
Chairperson Name: Krunal Ravjibhai Patel
OrganisationSaptarishi Agro Industries Ltd
HeadquartersAhmedabad
IndustryFMCG
E-voting on sharesClick here to vote

Fundamentals of Saptarishi Agro Industries Ltd

Insights on Saptarishi Agro Industries Ltd

Insights help you understand the recent movement of the company's critical parameters, giving you an overall view of the company.

  • imgPOSITIVE IMPACT

    Best in 3 Years

    img

    In the last 3 years, has outperformed top 5 stocks with highest market-cap in Fishing & Farming

  • imgNO EFFECT

    Against Peers

    img

    In the last 1 year, Avanti Feeds Ltd has given 39.4% return, outperforming this stock by 10.3%

  • imgNO EFFECT

    Promoter Holding Unchanged

    img

    Promoters holdings remained unchanged at 74.98% of holdings in Dec 2023 quarter

  • imgNO EFFECT

    Retail Holding Unchanged

    img

    Retail Investor holdings remained unchanged at 25.02% of holdings in Dec 2023 quarter

  • imgNEGATIVE IMPACT

    Price Dip

    img

    In the last 1 month, stock has moved down by -33.9%

Saptarishi Agro Industries Ltd Shareholding Pattern

InvestorsHoldings %Prev. 4 periods3M change
Promoter Holdings
74.98%
0.00
Foreign Institutions
0%
0.00
Mutual Funds
0%
0.00
Retail Investors
25.02%
0.00
Others
0%
0.00

Technicals of Saptarishi Agro Industries Ltd share

News & Events of Saptarishi Agro Industries Ltd

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Get a PAN card.
  • Open a Demat account.
  • Open a Trading account.
  • Link your Demat account to your Trading account.
  • Fund your Trading account.
  • Place an order to buy Saptarishi Agro Industries Ltd shares.

Saptarishi Agro Industries Ltd (519238) share price today is ₹23.16

Saptarishi Agro Industries Ltd is not listed on NSE

Saptarishi Agro Industries Ltd is listed on BSE

  • Today’s highest price of Saptarishi Agro Industries Ltd is ₹23.17.
  • Today’s lowest price of Saptarishi Agro Industries Ltd is ₹23.16.

Today’s traded volume of Saptarishi Agro Industries Ltd(519238) is 104.00.

Today’s market capitalisation of Saptarishi Agro Industries Ltd(519238) is ₹80.39Cr.

Saptarishi Agro Industries Ltd(519238Price
52 Week High
₹36.48
52 Week Low
₹12.65

Saptarishi Agro Industries Ltd(519238) share price is ₹23.16. It is down -36.51% from its 52 Week High price of ₹36.48

Saptarishi Agro Industries Ltd(519238) share price is ₹23.16. It is up 83.08% from its 52 Week Low price of ₹12.65

Saptarishi Agro Industries Ltd(519238Returns
1 Day Returns
-0.47%
1 Month Returns
-33.94%
3 Month Returns
12.58%
1 Year Returns
29.13%