Zscaler, Inc. logo

Zscaler, Inc. (ZS)

$180.6

Zscaler, Inc. (ZS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 49 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Zscaler, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 49 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Zscaler, Inc. (ZS) have a share price target of $262.38. This median of share price forecast represents a 45.28% upside from the latest price of $180.6 as on 23.05.24.

Zscaler, Inc. (ZS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Zscaler, Inc. (ZS) share price will touch around $262.38 in next 12-months.
Zscaler, Inc. (ZS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Zscaler, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -34.33%

Zscaler, Inc. (ZS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Zscaler, Inc. (ZS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 49 analysts tracking and researching Zscaler, Inc. (ZS) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
19
19
21
Outperform
16
16
17
Hold
15
14
11
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Zscaler, Inc. (ZS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Zscaler, Inc. (ZS) is $262.38, offered by 49 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Zscaler, Inc. (ZS) has a maximum of 0.45 upside potential, based on 49 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 49 analysts tracking and researching Zscaler, Inc. (ZS), 77.55% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 22.45% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Zscaler, Inc. (ZS) is $180.6 as of 23/05/2024.

38 of total 49 analysts offering stock ratings for Zscaler, Inc. ZS have recommended buy rating.