Zoetis Inc. logo

Zoetis Inc. (ZTS)

$174.06

Zoetis Inc. (ZTS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 20 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Zoetis Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Zoetis Inc. (ZTS) have a share price target of $213.7. This median of share price forecast represents a 22.77% upside from the latest price of $174.06 as on 19.05.24.

Zoetis Inc. (ZTS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Zoetis Inc. (ZTS) share price will touch around $213.7 in next 12-months.
Zoetis Inc. (ZTS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Zoetis Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.05.24, the difference is -25.83%

Zoetis Inc. (ZTS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Zoetis Inc. (ZTS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Zoetis Inc. (ZTS) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
11
12
12
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
4
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Zoetis Inc. (ZTS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Zoetis Inc. (ZTS) is $213.7, offered by 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Zoetis Inc. (ZTS) has a maximum of 0.23 upside potential, based on 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Zoetis Inc. (ZTS), 85% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 15% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Zoetis Inc. (ZTS) is $174.06 as of 19/05/2024.

17 of total 20 analysts offering stock ratings for Zoetis Inc. ZTS have recommended buy rating.