Zebra Technologies Corp. logo

Zebra Technologies Corp. (ZBRA)

$327

Zebra Technologies Corp. (ZBRA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 19 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Zebra Technologies Corp. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Zebra Technologies Corp. (ZBRA) have a share price target of $333.83. This median of share price forecast represents a 2.09% upside from the latest price of $327 as on 26.05.24.

Zebra Technologies Corp. (ZBRA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Zebra Technologies Corp. (ZBRA) share price will touch around $333.83 in next 12-months.
Zebra Technologies Corp. (ZBRA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Zebra Technologies Corp.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -7.42%

Zebra Technologies Corp. (ZBRA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Zebra Technologies Corp. (ZBRA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Zebra Technologies Corp. (ZBRA) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
7
7
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
5
4
5
Underperform
1
0
0
Sell
0
1
2
Zebra Technologies Corp. (ZBRA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Zebra Technologies Corp. (ZBRA) is $333.83, offered by 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Zebra Technologies Corp. (ZBRA) has a maximum of 0.02 upside potential, based on 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Zebra Technologies Corp. (ZBRA), 63.16% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 36.84% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Zebra Technologies Corp. (ZBRA) is $327 as of 26/05/2024.

12 of total 19 analysts offering stock ratings for Zebra Technologies Corp. ZBRA have recommended buy rating.