Xpo Inc. logo

Xpo Inc. (XPO)

$104.94

Xpo Inc. (XPO) Share Price Forecast
Currently 25 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Xpo Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Xpo Inc. (XPO) have a share price target of $133. This median of share price forecast represents a 26.74% upside from the latest price of $104.94 as on 22.06.24.

Xpo Inc. (XPO) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Xpo Inc. (XPO) share price will touch around $133 in next 12-months.
Xpo Inc. (XPO) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Xpo Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.06.24, the difference is -20.49%

Xpo Inc. (XPO): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Xpo Inc. (XPO) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching Xpo Inc. (XPO) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
13
12
12
Outperform
7
6
7
Hold
6
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Xpo Inc. (XPO) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Xpo Inc. (XPO) is $133, offered by 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Xpo Inc. (XPO) has a maximum of 0.27 upside potential, based on 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching Xpo Inc. (XPO), 76% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 24% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Xpo Inc. (XPO) is $104.94 as of 22/06/2024.

19 of total 25 analysts offering stock ratings for Xpo Inc. XPO have recommended buy rating.