Worthington Enterprises Inc logo

Worthington Enterprises Inc (WOR)

$51.27

Worthington Enterprises Inc (WOR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Worthington Enterprises Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Worthington Enterprises Inc (WOR) have a share price target of $62.75. This median of share price forecast represents a 22.39% upside from the latest price of $51.27 as on 25.06.24.

Worthington Enterprises Inc (WOR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Worthington Enterprises Inc (WOR) share price will touch around $62.75 in next 12-months.
Worthington Enterprises Inc (WOR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Worthington Enterprises Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 25.06.24, the difference is -7.63%

Worthington Enterprises Inc (WOR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Worthington Enterprises Inc (WOR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Worthington Enterprises Inc (WOR) share have sell recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
5
4
4
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
5
5
5
Worthington Enterprises Inc (WOR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Worthington Enterprises Inc (WOR) is $62.75, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Worthington Enterprises Inc (WOR) has a maximum of 0.22 upside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching Worthington Enterprises Inc (WOR), 60% have a sell recommendation. Remaining 40% have either buy or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Worthington Enterprises Inc (WOR) is $51.27 as of 25/06/2024.

6 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for Worthington Enterprises Inc WOR have recommended sell rating.