Workday, Inc. logo

Workday, Inc. (WDAY)

$220.91

Workday, Inc. (WDAY) Share Price Forecast
Currently 44 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Workday, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 44 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Workday, Inc. (WDAY) have a share price target of $312.82. This median of share price forecast represents a 41.61% upside from the latest price of $220.91 as on 28.05.24.

Workday, Inc. (WDAY) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Workday, Inc. (WDAY) share price will touch around $312.82 in next 12-months.
Workday, Inc. (WDAY) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Workday, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 28.05.24, the difference is -21.69%

Workday, Inc. (WDAY): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Workday, Inc. (WDAY) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 44 analysts tracking and researching Workday, Inc. (WDAY) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
22
22
21
Outperform
11
11
11
Hold
12
11
11
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
0
0
0
Workday, Inc. (WDAY) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Workday, Inc. (WDAY) is $312.82, offered by 44 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Workday, Inc. (WDAY) has a maximum of 0.42 upside potential, based on 44 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 44 analysts tracking and researching Workday, Inc. (WDAY), 72.73% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 27.27% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Workday, Inc. (WDAY) is $220.91 as of 28/05/2024.

32 of total 44 analysts offering stock ratings for Workday, Inc. WDAY have recommended buy rating.