Wipro Ltd. logo

Wipro Ltd. (WIT)

$5.39

Wipro Ltd. (WIT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 45 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Wipro Ltd. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 45 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Wipro Ltd. (WIT) have a share price target of $5.15. This median of share price forecast represents a -4.45% downside from the latest price of $5.39 as on 20.05.24.

Wipro Ltd. (WIT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Wipro Ltd. (WIT) share price will touch around $5.15 in next 12-months.
Wipro Ltd. (WIT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Wipro Ltd.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is 4.47%

Wipro Ltd. (WIT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Wipro Ltd. (WIT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 45 analysts tracking and researching Wipro Ltd. (WIT) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
16
16
15
Underperform
6
7
8
Sell
15
14
13
Wipro Ltd. (WIT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Wipro Ltd. (WIT) is $5.15, offered by 45 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Wipro Ltd. (WIT) has a maximum of -0.04 downside potential, based on 45 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 45 analysts tracking and researching Wipro Ltd. (WIT), 33.33% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 66.67% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Wipro Ltd. (WIT) is $5.39 as of 20/05/2024.

15 of total 45 analysts offering stock ratings for Wipro Ltd. WIT have recommended hold rating.