Williams-sonoma Inc. logo

Williams-sonoma Inc. (WSM)

$287.81

Williams-sonoma Inc. (WSM) Share Price Forecast
Currently 32 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Williams-sonoma Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 32 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Williams-sonoma Inc. (WSM) have a share price target of $289.71. This median of share price forecast represents a 0.66% upside from the latest price of $287.81 as on 28.05.24.

Williams-sonoma Inc. (WSM) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Williams-sonoma Inc. (WSM) share price will touch around $289.71 in next 12-months.
Williams-sonoma Inc. (WSM) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Williams-sonoma Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 28.05.24, the difference is -2.11%

Williams-sonoma Inc. (WSM): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Williams-sonoma Inc. (WSM) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 32 analysts tracking and researching Williams-sonoma Inc. (WSM) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
1
1
1
Hold
16
16
17
Underperform
2
2
1
Sell
10
9
9
Williams-sonoma Inc. (WSM) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Williams-sonoma Inc. (WSM) is $289.71, offered by 32 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Williams-sonoma Inc. (WSM) has a maximum of 0.01 upside potential, based on 32 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 32 analysts tracking and researching Williams-sonoma Inc. (WSM), 53.13% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 46.87% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Williams-sonoma Inc. (WSM) is $287.81 as of 28/05/2024.

17 of total 32 analysts offering stock ratings for Williams-sonoma Inc. WSM have recommended hold rating.