Wex Inc. logo

Wex Inc. (WEX)

$194.09

Wex Inc. (WEX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 20 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Wex Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Wex Inc. (WEX) have a share price target of $255.58. This median of share price forecast represents a 31.68% upside from the latest price of $194.09 as on 21.05.24.

Wex Inc. (WEX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Wex Inc. (WEX) share price will touch around $255.58 in next 12-months.
Wex Inc. (WEX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Wex Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -18.06%

Wex Inc. (WEX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Wex Inc. (WEX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Wex Inc. (WEX) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
5
5
6
Hold
9
8
8
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Wex Inc. (WEX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Wex Inc. (WEX) is $255.58, offered by 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Wex Inc. (WEX) has a maximum of 0.32 upside potential, based on 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Wex Inc. (WEX), 40% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 60% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Wex Inc. (WEX) is $194.09 as of 21/05/2024.

8 of total 20 analysts offering stock ratings for Wex Inc. WEX have recommended hold rating.