Werner Enterprises Inc. logo

Werner Enterprises Inc. (WERN)

$37.22

Werner Enterprises Inc. (WERN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 21 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Werner Enterprises Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Werner Enterprises Inc. (WERN) have a share price target of $37.85. This median of share price forecast represents a 1.69% upside from the latest price of $37.22 as on 24.07.24.

Werner Enterprises Inc. (WERN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Werner Enterprises Inc. (WERN) share price will touch around $37.85 in next 12-months.
Werner Enterprises Inc. (WERN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Werner Enterprises Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 24.07.24, the difference is -6.39%

Werner Enterprises Inc. (WERN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Werner Enterprises Inc. (WERN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Werner Enterprises Inc. (WERN) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
8
7
Outperform
5
3
3
Hold
8
7
9
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
2
2
2
Werner Enterprises Inc. (WERN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Werner Enterprises Inc. (WERN) is $37.85, offered by 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Werner Enterprises Inc. (WERN) has a maximum of 0.02 upside potential, based on 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Werner Enterprises Inc. (WERN), 42.86% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 57.14% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Werner Enterprises Inc. (WERN) is $37.22 as of 24/07/2024.

9 of total 21 analysts offering stock ratings for Werner Enterprises Inc. WERN have recommended hold rating.