Wendy's Company, The logo

Wendy's Company, The (WEN)

$16.75

Wendy's Company, The (WEN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 32 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Wendy's Company, The on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 32 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Wendy's Company, The (WEN) have a share price target of $20.8. This median of share price forecast represents a 24.18% upside from the latest price of $16.75 as on 25.07.24.

Wendy's Company, The (WEN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Wendy's Company, The (WEN) share price will touch around $20.8 in next 12-months.
Wendy's Company, The (WEN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Wendy's Company, The's share price and its median forecast price. As on 25.07.24, the difference is -21.01%

Wendy's Company, The (WEN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Wendy's Company, The (WEN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 32 analysts tracking and researching Wendy's Company, The (WEN) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
6
5
Outperform
6
4
4
Hold
19
21
22
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Wendy's Company, The (WEN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Wendy's Company, The (WEN) is $20.8, offered by 32 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Wendy's Company, The (WEN) has a maximum of 0.24 upside potential, based on 32 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 32 analysts tracking and researching Wendy's Company, The (WEN), 68.75% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 31.25% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Wendy's Company, The (WEN) is $16.75 as of 25/07/2024.

22 of total 32 analysts offering stock ratings for Wendy's Company, The WEN have recommended hold rating.