Warner Music Group logo

Warner Music Group (WMG)

$30.46

Warner Music Group (WMG) Share Price Forecast
Currently 22 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Warner Music Group on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Warner Music Group (WMG) have a share price target of $38.33. This median of share price forecast represents a 25.84% upside from the latest price of $30.46 as on 28.05.24.

Warner Music Group (WMG) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Warner Music Group (WMG) share price will touch around $38.33 in next 12-months.
Warner Music Group (WMG) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Warner Music Group's share price and its median forecast price. As on 28.05.24, the difference is -12.78%

Warner Music Group (WMG): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Warner Music Group (WMG) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Warner Music Group (WMG) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
10
10
11
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
11
8
7
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Warner Music Group (WMG) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Warner Music Group (WMG) is $38.33, offered by 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Warner Music Group (WMG) has a maximum of 0.26 upside potential, based on 22 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 22 analysts tracking and researching Warner Music Group (WMG), 63.64% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 36.36% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Warner Music Group (WMG) is $30.46 as of 28/05/2024.

14 of total 22 analysts offering stock ratings for Warner Music Group WMG have recommended buy rating.