W.w. Grainger, Inc. logo

W.w. Grainger, Inc. (GWW)

$966.4

W.w. Grainger, Inc. (GWW) Share Price Forecast
Currently 20 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of W.w. Grainger, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for W.w. Grainger, Inc. (GWW) have a share price target of $1035.33. This median of share price forecast represents a 7.13% upside from the latest price of $966.4 as on 26.05.24.

W.w. Grainger, Inc. (GWW) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the W.w. Grainger, Inc. (GWW) share price will touch around $1035.33 in next 12-months.
W.w. Grainger, Inc. (GWW) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between W.w. Grainger, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -11.11%

W.w. Grainger, Inc. (GWW): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
W.w. Grainger, Inc. (GWW) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching W.w. Grainger, Inc. (GWW) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
3
3
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
14
13
13
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
0
W.w. Grainger, Inc. (GWW) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for W.w. Grainger, Inc. (GWW) is $1035.33, offered by 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

W.w. Grainger, Inc. (GWW) has a maximum of 0.07 upside potential, based on 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching W.w. Grainger, Inc. (GWW), 65% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 35% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of W.w. Grainger, Inc. (GWW) is $966.4 as of 26/05/2024.

13 of total 20 analysts offering stock ratings for W.w. Grainger, Inc. GWW have recommended hold rating.