Vulcan Materials Company logo

Vulcan Materials Company (VMC)

$253.98

Vulcan Materials Company (VMC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 28 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Vulcan Materials Company on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Vulcan Materials Company (VMC) have a share price target of $293.9. This median of share price forecast represents a 15.72% upside from the latest price of $253.98 as on 29.05.24.

Vulcan Materials Company (VMC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Vulcan Materials Company (VMC) share price will touch around $293.9 in next 12-months.
Vulcan Materials Company (VMC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Vulcan Materials Company's share price and its median forecast price. As on 29.05.24, the difference is -11.63%

Vulcan Materials Company (VMC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Vulcan Materials Company (VMC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Vulcan Materials Company (VMC) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
13
11
11
Outperform
9
8
8
Hold
5
8
9
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Vulcan Materials Company (VMC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Vulcan Materials Company (VMC) is $293.9, offered by 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Vulcan Materials Company (VMC) has a maximum of 0.16 upside potential, based on 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Vulcan Materials Company (VMC), 67.86% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 32.14% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Vulcan Materials Company (VMC) is $253.98 as of 29/05/2024.

19 of total 28 analysts offering stock ratings for Vulcan Materials Company VMC have recommended buy rating.