Vodafone Group Public Limited Company logo

Vodafone Group Public Limited Company (VOD)

$8.83

Vodafone Group Public Limited Company (VOD) Share Price Forecast
Currently 26 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Vodafone Group Public Limited Company on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Vodafone Group Public Limited Company (VOD) have a share price target of $14.09. This median of share price forecast represents a 59.57% upside from the latest price of $8.83 as on 14.06.24.

Vodafone Group Public Limited Company (VOD) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Vodafone Group Public Limited Company (VOD) share price will touch around $14.09 in next 12-months.
Vodafone Group Public Limited Company (VOD) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Vodafone Group Public Limited Company's share price and its median forecast price. As on 14.06.24, the difference is -40.31%

Vodafone Group Public Limited Company (VOD): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Vodafone Group Public Limited Company (VOD) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching Vodafone Group Public Limited Company (VOD) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
9
10
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
8
8
8
Underperform
1
0
0
Sell
4
3
3
Vodafone Group Public Limited Company (VOD) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Vodafone Group Public Limited Company (VOD) is $14.09, offered by 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Vodafone Group Public Limited Company (VOD) has a maximum of 0.6 upside potential, based on 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching Vodafone Group Public Limited Company (VOD), 57.69% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 42.31% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Vodafone Group Public Limited Company (VOD) is $8.83 as of 14/06/2024.

15 of total 26 analysts offering stock ratings for Vodafone Group Public Limited Company VOD have recommended buy rating.