Vista Oil & Gas Sa De Cv logo

Vista Oil & Gas Sa De Cv (VIST)

$43.61

Vista Oil & Gas Sa De Cv (VIST) Share Price Forecast
Currently 7 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Vista Oil & Gas Sa De Cv on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Vista Oil & Gas Sa De Cv (VIST) have a share price target of $51.56. This median of share price forecast represents a 18.23% upside from the latest price of $43.61 as on 17.06.24.

Vista Oil & Gas Sa De Cv (VIST) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Vista Oil & Gas Sa De Cv (VIST) share price will touch around $51.56 in next 12-months.
Vista Oil & Gas Sa De Cv (VIST) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Vista Oil & Gas Sa De Cv's share price and its median forecast price. As on 17.06.24, the difference is -16.97%

Vista Oil & Gas Sa De Cv (VIST): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Vista Oil & Gas Sa De Cv (VIST) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Vista Oil & Gas Sa De Cv (VIST) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
5
5
Outperform
1
1
1
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Vista Oil & Gas Sa De Cv (VIST) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Vista Oil & Gas Sa De Cv (VIST) is $51.56, offered by 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Vista Oil & Gas Sa De Cv (VIST) has a maximum of 0.18 upside potential, based on 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Vista Oil & Gas Sa De Cv (VIST), 85.71% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 14.29% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Vista Oil & Gas Sa De Cv (VIST) is $43.61 as of 17/06/2024.

6 of total 7 analysts offering stock ratings for Vista Oil & Gas Sa De Cv VIST have recommended buy rating.