Vipshop Holding Ltd. logo

Vipshop Holding Ltd. (VIPS)

$15.94

Vipshop Holding Ltd. (VIPS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 31 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Vipshop Holding Ltd. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Vipshop Holding Ltd. (VIPS) have a share price target of $21.69. This median of share price forecast represents a 36.07% upside from the latest price of $15.94 as on 25.05.24.

Vipshop Holding Ltd. (VIPS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Vipshop Holding Ltd. (VIPS) share price will touch around $21.69 in next 12-months.
Vipshop Holding Ltd. (VIPS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Vipshop Holding Ltd.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 25.05.24, the difference is -30.94%

Vipshop Holding Ltd. (VIPS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Vipshop Holding Ltd. (VIPS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 31 analysts tracking and researching Vipshop Holding Ltd. (VIPS) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
13
12
12
Outperform
11
12
12
Hold
8
7
7
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Vipshop Holding Ltd. (VIPS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Vipshop Holding Ltd. (VIPS) is $21.69, offered by 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Vipshop Holding Ltd. (VIPS) has a maximum of 0.36 upside potential, based on 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 31 analysts tracking and researching Vipshop Holding Ltd. (VIPS), 77.42% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 22.58% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Vipshop Holding Ltd. (VIPS) is $15.94 as of 25/05/2024.

24 of total 31 analysts offering stock ratings for Vipshop Holding Ltd. VIPS have recommended buy rating.