Viking Therapeutics, Inc. logo

Viking Therapeutics, Inc. (VKTX)

$63.81

Viking Therapeutics, Inc. (VKTX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 17 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Viking Therapeutics, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Viking Therapeutics, Inc. (VKTX) have a share price target of $113.9. This median of share price forecast represents a 78.5% upside from the latest price of $63.81 as on 30.05.24.

Viking Therapeutics, Inc. (VKTX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Viking Therapeutics, Inc. (VKTX) share price will touch around $113.9 in next 12-months.
Viking Therapeutics, Inc. (VKTX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Viking Therapeutics, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 30.05.24, the difference is -32.9%

Viking Therapeutics, Inc. (VKTX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Viking Therapeutics, Inc. (VKTX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Viking Therapeutics, Inc. (VKTX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
8
8
Outperform
7
8
8
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Viking Therapeutics, Inc. (VKTX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Viking Therapeutics, Inc. (VKTX) is $113.9, offered by 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Viking Therapeutics, Inc. (VKTX) has a maximum of 0.78 upside potential, based on 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Viking Therapeutics, Inc. (VKTX), 94.12% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 5.88% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Viking Therapeutics, Inc. (VKTX) is $63.81 as of 30/05/2024.

16 of total 17 analysts offering stock ratings for Viking Therapeutics, Inc. VKTX have recommended buy rating.