Viasat, Inc. logo

Viasat, Inc. (VSAT)

$15.69

Viasat, Inc. (VSAT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Viasat, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Viasat, Inc. (VSAT) have a share price target of $31. This median of share price forecast represents a 97.58% upside from the latest price of $15.69 as on 29.05.24.

Viasat, Inc. (VSAT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Viasat, Inc. (VSAT) share price will touch around $31 in next 12-months.
Viasat, Inc. (VSAT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Viasat, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 29.05.24, the difference is -48.13%

Viasat, Inc. (VSAT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Viasat, Inc. (VSAT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Viasat, Inc. (VSAT) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
6
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Viasat, Inc. (VSAT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Viasat, Inc. (VSAT) is $31, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Viasat, Inc. (VSAT) has a maximum of 0.98 upside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Viasat, Inc. (VSAT), 60% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 40% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Viasat, Inc. (VSAT) is $15.69 as of 29/05/2024.

9 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Viasat, Inc. VSAT have recommended buy rating.