Vesta Real Estate Corp. logo

Vesta Real Estate Corp. (VTMX)

$30.18

Vesta Real Estate Corp. (VTMX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 20 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Vesta Real Estate Corp. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Vesta Real Estate Corp. (VTMX) have a share price target of $40.77. This median of share price forecast represents a 35.09% upside from the latest price of $30.18 as on 15.06.24.

Vesta Real Estate Corp. (VTMX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Vesta Real Estate Corp. (VTMX) share price will touch around $40.77 in next 12-months.
Vesta Real Estate Corp. (VTMX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Vesta Real Estate Corp.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 15.06.24, the difference is -13.81%

Vesta Real Estate Corp. (VTMX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Vesta Real Estate Corp. (VTMX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Vesta Real Estate Corp. (VTMX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
11
12
12
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
5
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Vesta Real Estate Corp. (VTMX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Vesta Real Estate Corp. (VTMX) is $40.77, offered by 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Vesta Real Estate Corp. (VTMX) has a maximum of 0.35 upside potential, based on 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Vesta Real Estate Corp. (VTMX), 85% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 15% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Vesta Real Estate Corp. (VTMX) is $30.18 as of 15/06/2024.

17 of total 20 analysts offering stock ratings for Vesta Real Estate Corp. VTMX have recommended buy rating.