Vertiv Holdings Co logo

Vertiv Holdings Co (VRT)

$91

Vertiv Holdings Co (VRT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 18 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Vertiv Holdings Co on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Vertiv Holdings Co (VRT) have a share price target of $105.87. This median of share price forecast represents a 16.34% upside from the latest price of $91 as on 25.07.24.

Vertiv Holdings Co (VRT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Vertiv Holdings Co (VRT) share price will touch around $105.87 in next 12-months.
Vertiv Holdings Co (VRT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Vertiv Holdings Co's share price and its median forecast price. As on 25.07.24, the difference is -18.14%

Vertiv Holdings Co (VRT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Vertiv Holdings Co (VRT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Vertiv Holdings Co (VRT) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
10
10
10
Outperform
4
5
6
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Vertiv Holdings Co (VRT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Vertiv Holdings Co (VRT) is $105.87, offered by 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Vertiv Holdings Co (VRT) has a maximum of 0.16 upside potential, based on 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Vertiv Holdings Co (VRT), 88.89% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 11.11% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Vertiv Holdings Co (VRT) is $91 as of 25/07/2024.

16 of total 18 analysts offering stock ratings for Vertiv Holdings Co VRT have recommended buy rating.