Verizon Communications Inc. logo

Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ)

$40.08

Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ) Share Price Forecast
Currently 35 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Verizon Communications Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 35 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ) have a share price target of $44.81. This median of share price forecast represents a 11.8% upside from the latest price of $40.08 as on 20.06.24.

Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ) share price will touch around $44.81 in next 12-months.
Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Verizon Communications Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.06.24, the difference is -12.52%

Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 35 analysts tracking and researching Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
13
13
12
Outperform
7
7
7
Hold
13
13
14
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
2
1
1
Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ) is $44.81, offered by 35 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ) has a maximum of 0.12 upside potential, based on 35 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 35 analysts tracking and researching Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ), 40% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 60% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ) is $40.08 as of 20/06/2024.

14 of total 35 analysts offering stock ratings for Verizon Communications Inc. VZ have recommended hold rating.