Veralto Corp  logo

Veralto Corp (VLTO)

$100.75

Veralto Corp (VLTO) Share Price Forecast
Currently 19 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Veralto Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Veralto Corp (VLTO) have a share price target of $82.17. This median of share price forecast represents a -18.44% downside from the latest price of $100.75 as on 16.06.24.

Veralto Corp (VLTO) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Veralto Corp (VLTO) share price will touch around $82.17 in next 12-months.
Veralto Corp (VLTO) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Veralto Corp 's share price and its median forecast price. As on 16.06.24, the difference is 14.86%

Veralto Corp (VLTO): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Veralto Corp (VLTO) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Veralto Corp (VLTO) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
8
8
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
6
7
7
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Veralto Corp (VLTO) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Veralto Corp (VLTO) is $82.17, offered by 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Veralto Corp (VLTO) has a maximum of -0.18 downside potential, based on 19 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 19 analysts tracking and researching Veralto Corp (VLTO), 63.16% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 36.84% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Veralto Corp (VLTO) is $100.75 as of 16/06/2024.

12 of total 19 analysts offering stock ratings for Veralto Corp VLTO have recommended buy rating.