Valvoline Inc logo

Valvoline Inc (VVV)

$40.47

Valvoline Inc (VVV) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Valvoline Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Valvoline Inc (VVV) have a share price target of $47.25. This median of share price forecast represents a 16.75% upside from the latest price of $40.47 as on 23.05.24.

Valvoline Inc (VVV) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Valvoline Inc (VVV) share price will touch around $47.25 in next 12-months.
Valvoline Inc (VVV) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Valvoline Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -10.05%

Valvoline Inc (VVV): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Valvoline Inc (VVV) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Valvoline Inc (VVV) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
5
5
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
6
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Valvoline Inc (VVV) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Valvoline Inc (VVV) is $47.25, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Valvoline Inc (VVV) has a maximum of 0.17 upside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Valvoline Inc (VVV), 40% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 60% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Valvoline Inc (VVV) is $40.47 as of 23/05/2024.

6 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Valvoline Inc VVV have recommended hold rating.