Valley National Bancorp logo

Valley National Bancorp (VLY)

$7.74

Valley National Bancorp (VLY) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Valley National Bancorp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Valley National Bancorp (VLY) have a share price target of $9.45. This median of share price forecast represents a 22.09% upside from the latest price of $7.74 as on 22.05.24.

Valley National Bancorp (VLY) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Valley National Bancorp (VLY) share price will touch around $9.45 in next 12-months.
Valley National Bancorp (VLY) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Valley National Bancorp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.05.24, the difference is -22.75%

Valley National Bancorp (VLY): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Valley National Bancorp (VLY) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Valley National Bancorp (VLY) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
6
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
5
4
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
1
1
Valley National Bancorp (VLY) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Valley National Bancorp (VLY) is $9.45, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Valley National Bancorp (VLY) has a maximum of 0.22 upside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Valley National Bancorp (VLY), 60% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 40% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Valley National Bancorp (VLY) is $7.74 as of 22/05/2024.

9 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Valley National Bancorp VLY have recommended buy rating.