Vale S.a. logo

Vale S.a. (VALE)

$12.6

Vale S.a. (VALE) Share Price Forecast
Currently 27 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Vale S.a. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Vale S.a. (VALE) have a share price target of $15.91. This median of share price forecast represents a 26.27% upside from the latest price of $12.6 as on 26.05.24.

Vale S.a. (VALE) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Vale S.a. (VALE) share price will touch around $15.91 in next 12-months.
Vale S.a. (VALE) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Vale S.a.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -23.32%

Vale S.a. (VALE): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Vale S.a. (VALE) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 27 analysts tracking and researching Vale S.a. (VALE) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
14
15
15
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
7
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Vale S.a. (VALE) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Vale S.a. (VALE) is $15.91, offered by 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Vale S.a. (VALE) has a maximum of 0.26 upside potential, based on 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 27 analysts tracking and researching Vale S.a. (VALE), 74.07% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 25.93% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Vale S.a. (VALE) is $12.6 as of 26/05/2024.

20 of total 27 analysts offering stock ratings for Vale S.a. VALE have recommended buy rating.