Valaris Ltd logo

Valaris Ltd (VAL)

$73.8

Valaris Ltd (VAL) Share Price Forecast
Currently 14 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Valaris Ltd on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Valaris Ltd (VAL) have a share price target of $95.6. This median of share price forecast represents a 29.54% upside from the latest price of $73.8 as on 24.05.24.

Valaris Ltd (VAL) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Valaris Ltd (VAL) share price will touch around $95.6 in next 12-months.
Valaris Ltd (VAL) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Valaris Ltd's share price and its median forecast price. As on 24.05.24, the difference is -32.99%

Valaris Ltd (VAL): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Valaris Ltd (VAL) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Valaris Ltd (VAL) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
7
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Valaris Ltd (VAL) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Valaris Ltd (VAL) is $95.6, offered by 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Valaris Ltd (VAL) has a maximum of 0.3 upside potential, based on 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Valaris Ltd (VAL), 85.71% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 14.29% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Valaris Ltd (VAL) is $73.8 as of 24/05/2024.

12 of total 14 analysts offering stock ratings for Valaris Ltd VAL have recommended buy rating.