Urban Outfitters Inc. logo

Urban Outfitters Inc. (URBN)

$41.46

Urban Outfitters Inc. (URBN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 21 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Urban Outfitters Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Urban Outfitters Inc. (URBN) have a share price target of $43.88. This median of share price forecast represents a 5.84% upside from the latest price of $41.46 as on 21.05.24.

Urban Outfitters Inc. (URBN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Urban Outfitters Inc. (URBN) share price will touch around $43.88 in next 12-months.
Urban Outfitters Inc. (URBN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Urban Outfitters Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -12.26%

Urban Outfitters Inc. (URBN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Urban Outfitters Inc. (URBN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Urban Outfitters Inc. (URBN) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
7
7
Outperform
5
3
3
Hold
8
9
9
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
2
2
Urban Outfitters Inc. (URBN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Urban Outfitters Inc. (URBN) is $43.88, offered by 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Urban Outfitters Inc. (URBN) has a maximum of 0.06 upside potential, based on 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Urban Outfitters Inc. (URBN), 42.86% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 57.14% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Urban Outfitters Inc. (URBN) is $41.46 as of 21/05/2024.

9 of total 21 analysts offering stock ratings for Urban Outfitters Inc. URBN have recommended hold rating.