Urban Edge Properties logo

Urban Edge Properties (UE)

$19.37

Urban Edge Properties (UE) Share Price Forecast
Currently 12 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Urban Edge Properties on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Urban Edge Properties (UE) have a share price target of $19.75. This median of share price forecast represents a 1.96% upside from the latest price of $19.37 as on 15.07.24.

Urban Edge Properties (UE) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Urban Edge Properties (UE) share price will touch around $19.75 in next 12-months.
Urban Edge Properties (UE) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Urban Edge Properties's share price and its median forecast price. As on 15.07.24, the difference is -7.85%

Urban Edge Properties (UE): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Urban Edge Properties (UE) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Urban Edge Properties (UE) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Urban Edge Properties (UE) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Urban Edge Properties (UE) is $19.75, offered by 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Urban Edge Properties (UE) has a maximum of 0.02 upside potential, based on 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Urban Edge Properties (UE), 75% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 25% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Urban Edge Properties (UE) is $19.37 as of 15/07/2024.

9 of total 12 analysts offering stock ratings for Urban Edge Properties UE have recommended buy rating.