Uranium Energy Corp. logo

Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC)

$7.42

Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Uranium Energy Corp. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC) have a share price target of $9.91. This median of share price forecast represents a 33.56% upside from the latest price of $7.42 as on 19.05.24.

Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC) share price will touch around $9.91 in next 12-months.
Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Uranium Energy Corp.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.05.24, the difference is -30.98%

Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
7
7
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC) is $9.91, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC) has a maximum of 0.34 upside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC), 90.91% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 9.09% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC) is $7.42 as of 19/05/2024.

10 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Uranium Energy Corp. UEC have recommended buy rating.