United Parks & Resorts Inc logo

United Parks & Resorts Inc (PRKS)

$51.49

United Parks & Resorts Inc (PRKS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 18 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of United Parks & Resorts Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for United Parks & Resorts Inc (PRKS) have a share price target of $65.6. This median of share price forecast represents a 27.4% upside from the latest price of $51.49 as on 25.06.24.

United Parks & Resorts Inc (PRKS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the United Parks & Resorts Inc (PRKS) share price will touch around $65.6 in next 12-months.
United Parks & Resorts Inc (PRKS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between United Parks & Resorts Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 25.06.24, the difference is -25.41%

United Parks & Resorts Inc (PRKS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
United Parks & Resorts Inc (PRKS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching United Parks & Resorts Inc (PRKS) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
9
9
Outperform
3
3
4
Hold
6
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
1
1
United Parks & Resorts Inc (PRKS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for United Parks & Resorts Inc (PRKS) is $65.6, offered by 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

United Parks & Resorts Inc (PRKS) has a maximum of 0.27 upside potential, based on 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching United Parks & Resorts Inc (PRKS), 72.22% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 27.78% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of United Parks & Resorts Inc (PRKS) is $51.49 as of 25/06/2024.

13 of total 18 analysts offering stock ratings for United Parks & Resorts Inc PRKS have recommended buy rating.