United Microelectronics Corporation logo

United Microelectronics Corporation (UMC)

$8.56

United Microelectronics Corporation (UMC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 31 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of United Microelectronics Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for United Microelectronics Corporation (UMC) have a share price target of $7.8. This median of share price forecast represents a -8.88% downside from the latest price of $8.56 as on 27.05.24.

United Microelectronics Corporation (UMC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the United Microelectronics Corporation (UMC) share price will touch around $7.8 in next 12-months.
United Microelectronics Corporation (UMC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between United Microelectronics Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 27.05.24, the difference is -3.21%

United Microelectronics Corporation (UMC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
United Microelectronics Corporation (UMC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 31 analysts tracking and researching United Microelectronics Corporation (UMC) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
13
12
13
Outperform
10
10
9
Hold
4
4
4
Underperform
2
2
2
Sell
3
3
3
United Microelectronics Corporation (UMC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for United Microelectronics Corporation (UMC) is $7.8, offered by 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

United Microelectronics Corporation (UMC) has a maximum of -0.09 downside potential, based on 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 31 analysts tracking and researching United Microelectronics Corporation (UMC), 70.97% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 29.03% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of United Microelectronics Corporation (UMC) is $8.56 as of 27/05/2024.

22 of total 31 analysts offering stock ratings for United Microelectronics Corporation UMC have recommended buy rating.